Training Assistant Resume
Training assistants are a part of the human resource department of the organization. They support the training manager of the organization. They train the newly recruited employees and help them settle down in their organization and improve their efficiency. The scope of job opportunities is very wide as they can work in any type of industry. They introduce the organization, its work culture, objectives etc to the new employees. Their role is vital to the organization as these assistants' help the new employees adjust with the office environment and ensure that they are aware of their role and responsibilities.
If you wish to take up the job of a training assistant, go through the given training assistant resume example. This resume sample will help you highlight the exact credentials and experiences that every recruiter seeks for this position.
Training Assistant Resume Example
17, Capetown Street, San Diego, CA 45512
Telephone number: 466 - 202 - xxxx
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To acquire the position of training assistant in an organization and provide the newly joined employees with the necessary knowledge and training to manage the tasks and responsibilities efficiently.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently under minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills that allow to converse with associates on all levels
- Brilliant organizational and administrative skills
- Capability of managing confidential data of the organization and maintain secrecy regarding sensitive issues
- Highly skillful at grasping new things and adapting to changes
Four Square Consultants
July 2013 - till date
- Support the training department of the organization and ensure smooth execution of departmental functions
- Prepare the training material for the new employees and get them approved from the authorities of the organization
- Draft the employee orientation program as per the requirements and instructions of the organization's authorities
- Train the new employees. Provide them with important information and resources as part of training procedures.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs. Make changes, if required to improve utility of the programs.
Four Square Consultants
October 2012 - June 2013
- Maintain record of the new employees joined along with their designations, responsibilities and departments
- Schedule the training sessions for the employees. Inform the employees about the same. Make certain that all the employees attend the training sessions.
- Redesign and update the training materials form time to time as per the changes in job profiles and organizational policies
- Resolve the queries or difficulties raised by the employees. Ensure the training sessions meet their purpose.
- Record the attendance of trainee employees
- Master's Degree in Business Administration - Human Resource Management San Diego University, 2011
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management San Diego University, 2009
Will be provided on request.