Account Representative Resume
- Accounting Resume
- Account Representative Resume
This is a sample resume, which tells us about an account representative. This sample nicely demonstrates how an account representative resume has to be written. It systematically outlines the achievements of this account representative while doing justice to his other activities as well. After seeing this resume one can't help noticing how much this particular applicant has accomplished in such a short span of time. It also throws light on his computer skills amongst others. One can definitely use this resume for their job application after furnishing it to his requirements. We are sure that this resume will most certainly help the prospective employees.
Sample Account Representative Resume
Miami, FL, USA
A professional opportunity in that to perform as Account Representative in management, marketing as well as computer graphics set up.
- Achieved Bachelor in Business Administration Degree from the Massachusetts School of Management, Massachusetts in the year of 1992 at Marketing as the major with Psychology and Management as minor.
- Achieved Associate Degree from the Southwestern University, Dallas at Management Study in the year of 1988.
- Achieved Associate Degree from the Dallas University, Dallas at Account Representative in the year of 1986.
Computer Programming Skills
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- HTML Editing Tools: Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft FrontPage, Adobe GoLive
- Graphics Tools: Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe Illustrator, 3D Max, Bryce 3D
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
2000- Present date: Work as the Account Representative fro the Deep Purple Advertising, Clarksville with the following responsibilities:
- Provide necessary doings as the troubleshooter for various advertising accounts such as development, creation or the administration of all accounts.
- Provide vital support for creating and designing various special advertisements.
- Worked out several assignments such as production, billboard advertising with radio and other forms of media.
1993- 2000: Worked as the Assistant Manager for the White lily Gardens, Dallas with the following responsibilities:
- Provided necessary management to almost 40 employees.
- Offered essential various kinds of advertisement and marketing strategies for different seasonal commodities.
- Acquired marketing records through numbers of representatives of various distributors.