Bookkeeping Clerk Resume
- Accounting Resume
- Bookkeeping Clerk Resume
Bookkeeping mainly involves keeping the records of financial transactions in a company. The responsibilities of a bookkeeping clerk may vary a great deal depending on the size of the company he/she is employed in. Previously, all the bookkeeping activities had to be done manually which was a tedious task. But nowadays, this work is done mainly with the help of software packages, while retaining the names of the books, like cashbook, journal, ledger, etc. The sample resume provided on this page can be used by anyone who wishes to do so once they have changed the necessary data in it.
Sample Bookkeeping Clerk Resume
406, Gisele Park ST,
Jackson, MS, USA
To achieve a job in the position of bookkeeping clerk so as to achieve an immaculate reputation of record keeping and grow with the organization.
- Responsibly handled various bookkeeping and accounting tasks
- Extensive knowledge in the use of QuickBooks for various accounting tasks
Control Accounting, July 20XX to Present
Orr& Sons, New Hampshire
- Handled reconciliation tasks related to mutual funds
- Reported charges in daily mutual fund share positions
- Introduced work process that increased work productivity and received appreciation from senior members on the same
ABC Investments, New Hampshire
Bookkeeper, July 20XX to August 20XX
- In-charge of supervising working of the existing billing system for departmental salary disbursement
- Handled invoice preparation and reconciliation of monthly statements
Ocean Shipping Inc, New Hampshire
- Handled accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepared sales invoice and various shipment related invoice.
20XX - 20XX Glenden School of Management Studies, New Hampshire
- Completed a Comprehensive Secretarial Course
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Good writing and speaking skills.
- Familiar with different computer packages required for bookkeeping
- Detail-oriented and orderly conduct
Furnished upon request