Tax Accountant Resume
- Accounting Resume
- Tax Accountant Resume
The sample tax accountant resume given below is a document that outlines applicant's skills, knowledge, and experience. This is a sample tax accountant resume for your review. In this sample tax accountant resume we have used fictitious names and address to give you an idea on how you can create your own tax accountant resume. This tax accountant resume example will definitely help you to create your resume for the post of tax accountant.
Sample Tax Accountant Resume
Bob John Street
Houston, Texas 77034
Seeking a position in an accounting field where I can utilize my skills and abilities in the field of tax oriented job that offers professional tax accountant.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
University of Houston, 1989
Master of Science of Taxation
University of New York, 1990
Master of Business Administration in Finance
University of New York, 1992
Summary of Qualifications:
- 6+ years of tax and accounting experience.
- Experience in establishing corporate tax department.
- Experience working in global business environment.
- Experience in using technology tools to leverage data, increase process and tax return efficiency, and complete work.
- Able to research tax issues, apply practical tax experience.
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills across business functions.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Excellent accounting skills.
Lotus, Excel, Ami Pro, WordPerfect, ProComm Plus, Spreadsheet Auditor, Flowcharting III.
Leading Commercial Printer, Houston, TX, 1996-2000
Hipping Agency, Friendswood, TX, 1992-1995
Tax Staff Accountant
- Prepared individual, partnership, corporate and other types of tax returns.
- Did research on various tax matters.
- Ensured that all sales and use tax returns are filed timely and accurately.
- Prepared written communication for sales and use tax issues.
- Collected information for all sales tax, use tax, and personal property tax audits.
- Performed other duties as assigned.
- Established a 401K plan for company employees, enhancing the company's benefits package.
- Prepared payroll, sales, use & property & commercial rent returns.
- Responded to both client and government inquiries.
- Devised the spreadsheet packages, financial statements and tax filings.
- Ensured that all legal fees and push down entries for separate companies are recorded.