Executive Assistant Resume
- Administration Resume
- Executive Assistant Resume
A CEO is as helpless without his executive assistant as a deaf person without a hearing aid. An executive assistant is an indispensable part of a CEO's office. He knows all the details regarding the administrative working of the organization and aids the CEO in deciding his priorities. After all, a CEO has much more important duties to perform other than keeping tabs on his daily routine. This is a job that requires great organizational skills, at the same time; you have to be ready to face the heat in case of any last minute cancellations of the CEO meetings. This applicant seems to have some experience working as a CEO's executive assistant. Any of the visitors can feel free to use this sample after changing the specifics according to their requirements.
Executive assistant is responsible for performing administrative duties for executive management. Responsibilities of executive assistant includes screening calls, meeting arrangements and making travel, train or supervising other support staff, preparing reports and financial data and responsible for customer relations. Executive assistant works as administrative support worker and provide high level support to the executives in a business. They must be having complicated skills in office software, excellent knowledge of industry and application programming experience. Executive assistant review letters and reports and carry out research.
For this position of executive assistant, the candidate must be having strong computer and Internet skills, flexibility in work, project coordination experience and interposal skills. He or she may be able to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, vendors and outside clients. Responsible for other duties as assigned and as needed.
Sample Executive Assistant Resume 1
573, Moore Road,
Alabama, AL 37269
To further hone my organizational skills by obtaining a position as an executive assistant in an organization, which will suit my profile.
- Handled key issues related to senior member's activates, tasks and clients
- Efficiently handled and supervised junior staff members
Administrative Assistant to CEO, July 20XX to Present
Bell Informatics, New Jersey
- Carried out various administrative function supporting the CEO
- Managed tasks for preparing Board of Directors meeting
- Recorded Minutes of board meetings and distributed them
Administrative Assistant to the COO, July 20XX to August 20XX
Chambers Hardware Systems, New Jersey
- Handled various administrative tasks require by he COO
- Handled sensitive customer issues and important employee matters
- Maintained monthly reports and distributed them on a regular schedule
20XX - 20XX Marks' Junior College, Camden, NJ
- Completed a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Furnished upon request
Sample Executive Assistant Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Objective: Looking for the greatest opportunity to work as an executive assistant for a reputed company.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to review letter and reports and put together in standardized templates.
- Proficient with computer literate such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point and Internet.
- Ability to use scanner.
- Having knowledge of presentation binding equipment and copiers.
- Able to train new staff.
- Excellent ability to work with all levels of internal management and staff, vendors and customers.
- Responsible for other duties as needed.
Landstar Ltd. Forth Worth, Texas
- MS Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Page Maker
San Mateo Public Library
- Responsible for managing all executive level administrative tasks that includes conference calls, meetings and arrangement of travel.
- Provide information to incoming calls and respond to internal requests on timely manner.
- Helped in development of reports and presentations of executive levels.
- Responsible for developing innovative records management system for progressing executive travel related accounting documentation.
- Confidential and sensitive information is handled very carefully.
- Responsible for meeting persons, special interest groups and others for management.
- Done other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for leaving demand orders for books and other teaching materials.
- Managed and organized meetings or conferences for the library.
- Helped the Head Librarian to schedule their lecture.
- Manage the scheduling of book signers and guest speakers.
- Responsible for recording documents and presentations in Microsoft Office programs.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Arts, Major in Business Administration
References: Available upon request.