- Administration Resume
- Recruiter Resume
This sample Business administration resume will give you a quick start on building an effective and optimized resume for your job application. Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample Recruiter resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample Recruiter resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill sets efficiently.
Sample Business Administration Resume
Dennis R. Mather
3154 Hill Street
Lima, OH 45801
Phone - 234-543-0765
Email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor of Arts (psychology)May 2004
To obtain a position as an administrative representative utilizing the academic training, skills and experience acquired through my course work and previous job experiences.
August 2004 - Present
- My responsibilities involve utilizing the cash register to complete customer transactions, handling customer refunds and exchanges, assisting customers with their shopping needs, resolving customer complaints, count and balance money, prepare deposits, ensure that deliveries and shipments are properly processed
August 2000 - May 2004
- Maintained calendar and coordinated reservation for guest rooms, assisted college visitors with the guest room check-in and checkout procedures, monitored the building and documented and reported needed repairs provided information about the college and answered a multi-line telephone system, screen and directed phone calls, closed and secured building
Bedford Stuyvesant Family Health Center
Dental Assistant Intern
January 2005 - March 2005
- Assist the dentist during dental procedures, handing instruments and materials to Dentist, keep patient's mouth dry and clear by using suction devices.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment, prepare dental trays of instruments for dental procedures, prepare periodontal charts
- Prepare materials for impressions and restorations, take and develop dental x-rays films as directed by a dentist
Keyboard 40 words per minute, thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Internet