Technology Architect Resume
- Architect Resume
- Technology Architect Resume
The job of a technology architect is to define the rules and relationships that determine how technologies provide the enabling conditions for applications. These applications are those that manage data and support the business processes of an enterprise. Technology architects are concerned with converting the architectural solutions into physical realities and so need knowledge of software and hardware. A degree in computer science, information science or related fields is the basic requirement. Experience and certifications are highly valued and so is the ability to understand the link between software and hardware.
Sample Technology Architect Resume
1090 San Antonio Street
Austin, Texas 78705
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking the position of technology architect at the middle level with a reputed software consultant or software company.
SMSGR Group, Cincinnati, OH
- Maintain the SMSG Readiness Access Point SDK that includes technical documentation and training such that anybody can be proficient and self sufficient with SMSGR's tools and systems.
- Manage a library of Silverlight Learning Widgets that conform to our policies, support our strategies, and perform within our network and system constraints.
- Manage the program that provides learning professionals in Microsoft with high quality tools that are used to create and manage training programs, job aids, and reinforcement measures.
- In partnership with MSIT and the SharePoint product team, develop an architecture for a learning portal that leverages MS technologies and conforms with MSIT's policies and strategies.
B.S. in Information Science
University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD (2000)