Television Production Engineer Resume
- Communication Resume
- Television Production Engineer Resume
Sample television production engineer resume is given along with this article. Mr. Richard Anderson is the respective candidate applying for the post. In this kind of resume candidate's background summary plays an important role so; the concept of this is duly comprised with this sample television production engineer resume.
Sample Television Production Engineer Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Obtain a distinctive place as a Television Production Engineer.
Computer Programming Skills
- Accomplish Associate Degree in Broadcasting and Telecommunication Technology from the Washington University, Boston in the year of 1994.
- Acquire BFA Degree from the Florida Poly Technique University, Florida in the year of 1990 at Broadcasting and Telecommunication Technology as the major subject.
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Hardware Tools: Vax, Intel Touchstone Delta, Unix Workstations with numbers of DSP chips with array processors, TC/IP configuration LAN and Networking.
- Known Programming Language: Pascal, Turbo Pascal, C, C++, Java, Java Swing, Python
2000- Present date: Work as the production engineer at the Engineering Department of Bristol, Bristol with the following responsibilities
- Provide all type of technical and engineering measures of television production such as light, camera with all of the studio shoots.
- Provide all aspects of production engineering regarding various teleprompting functions as well as well as location shoots.
- Supply proper supervision regarding 1" and �" VHS tape recording.
- Supply proper supervision regarding �" Beta Cam mode also.
- Offer various troubleshooting equipment for production breakdowns.
- Provide various analytical measures for problems occurring during production.
- Bring in necessary solutions for technical adjustments as well as minor repairing efforts.
- Have experienced with tough deadline production engineering.
1998- 2000: Acted as the Computerization Technician for the Gilmour Technology and Systems, New York with following responsibilities
- Provided necessary edited business spots onto three to four hour working tapes.
- Offered specialization in various production related computer applications for performing multiple responsibilities.
1997- 1998: Completed as the Production Engineer as the Internship for Joe Walsh Production Unit, Las Vegas.