Manager of Network Administration Resume
- Computer Resume
- Manager of Network Administration Resume
A manager of network administration needs both management skills as well knowledge of networking systems. Management skills, because he needs to manage the entire network along with the personnel involved. And network systems know how, since he himself has to be able to solve and guide his staff if any problems arise in the network. This manager has to provide solutions for any of the software or networking problems that might crop up in the network. This sample resume shows you the right path, guiding you along the way towards your coveted job. Feel free to use this resume once you change the requisite details.
Sample Manager of Network Administration Resume
357, East Greenway,
Missouri, MO, 74395
- Achieve Master of Business Administration Degree from the Northeastern Poly technique University, California in the year of 1992 at Computer Science as the major.
- Get Bachelor of Bachelor of Science Degree from the Southwestern Poly Technique University, Florida in the year of 1986 at Applied Mathematics as the major subject.
- Acquire Certificate in Network Administration from Boston Institute of Technologies, Boston.
- Proficient in programming languages like C, C++, JAVA and Python
- Conversant with the latest cloud computing technology
- Extensive experience in database management, troubleshooting
- Ability to use the above software in a wide array of operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Linux
2000- Present date: Work as the senior Manager of the Network Administration in the McPherson Manufacturing Limited, Chicago with the following responsibilities
- Supply required analyzing and developmental features for effective network administrating.
- Deliver basic management of application software for helpful Networking Administrating.
- Contribute fundamental information and user maintenance actions suitable for all functions of network administrative users.
- Give useful software installation and up-gradation.
- Apply and perform an online curriculum for falling process time with standardization of part usage for further betterment.
- Apply and perform an online program of study for plummeting data entry errors.
1993- 1999: Acted as the Network Administration Head at The Doors Manufacturing Corporation, Philadelphia with following work responsibilities
- Bring in necessary information and management with careful user preservation measures suitable for all functions of Network Administration.
- Offer required measures for practical software installation and up-gradation.