Production Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Production Manager Resume
Production Managers are responsible for production of goods of the right quality and specifications at the optimum cost and in right quantity. In order to plan, organize, and direct production, they need to be well versed with making and implementing plans, thinking logically, and decision making with a talent for dealing with details. Production Managers need a degree in the relevant discipline with in depth knowledge of related legal and technical issues. Candidates with business degrees are preferred. This resume presents a widely experienced candidate with an associate management degree. He has successfully implemented quality improvement measures during his career.
Sample Production Manager Resume
1000 Market Street,
San Francisco, CA 94102
Telephone No: 415-865-3286
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain the Production Manager position with a reputed company engaged in production of ships.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1996 at Product Management.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1992 at Business Management as the major.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of Philadelphia, Philadelphia in the year of 1997.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Provided necessary supervision for the second change shipping division with the essential training periods for the newly joined staffs to capacitate them to reach the production objective.
- Carried out important measures for quality improving curriculums.
- Worked as the associate member with the Johnson Management Association regarding logistics as well as various operations.
- Organized warehouse administration, inventory control and order handing out procedures with the use of computer applications for maintaining better quality.
- Provided various researches along with proper supervision for the enhancement of the technologically advanced laboratory.
- Offered various planning, arrangement and supervision for helping the staffs for performing various engineering works as well as other troubleshooting activities.
- Acted as the supervisor for developing new preassembled mechanism at Johnson Management.
- Provided guidance for scheduling and coordinating to six divisions of a fabricating operation.
- 2003- Present date: Work as the Production Supervisor for shipping at the Johnson Management Association, San Francisco.
- 2001- 2003: Worked as the production supervisor for publications assembling at the Johnson Management Association, San Francisco.
- 1998- 2001: Worked as the production supervisor for the Maintenance Division at the Johnson Management Association, San Francisco.
- 1997- 1998: Worked as the Production Supervisor for the Wood Assembling Department at the Irwin Boat Company, San Diego.