Medical or Surgical Nurse Resume
- Medical Resume
- Medical or Surgical Nurse Resume
A medical or surgical nurse is the one who assists the doctors in the medical or surgical department performing their daily duties. These nurses need to have the patience and stamina to endure the long hours of work that are associated with the job. Most common types of patients they have to serve include those with some kinds of injuries. They need to provide good care to the patient till he or she is healed completely. The sample resume given on this page will give you a general idea about the way in which a medical nurse has to write his/her resume.
Sample Medical or Surgical Nurse Resume
563, Kinston Avenue,
Jefferson City, MO, 93476
(568) 487- 6893
Achieving the goals as a Professional Registered Nurse in the field of Medical science/Surgical, Intensive Care Unit, emergency area etc, for serving the critical patients and also looking toward achieving the goals of the Medical Hospital.
Other Relevant Achievements
- Obtained Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing in the year 1993 with a total GPA of 3.1 out of 4.0. From the University of Armrst, MA.
- Acquired 'Diploma in Nursing and Applied Science' from George Junior Nursing College, Franklin, MA.
- Attended 'Research Seminars' on nursing and related topics specially focusing on historic methodologies related to field of nursing.
- Actively participated in 'Community Heath Nursing', focusing on community and family health study.
- Experience in Nursing headship and administration particularly focusing on management on nursing and budgetary control.
1992 - Present Day: Working as staff nurse in the 'Thoracic department' at Grand Carl Hospital with the following responsibility.
- Planning regarding staff issues, Monitoring quality control, controlling budget for nursing.
- Planning and attending workshop regarding nursing issues, content writing for brochures for patient care.
- To coordinate successfully with the doctors and other professional related to the health care.
- Actively participated as the senior staff nurse (Level-II) for post operation care of the patient.
- Making the families of the patient accustomed with the policies of the Hospital.
1990- 1992: Performed as a 'Registered Professional Staff Nurse' at Don John Nursing Home with the following job responsibilities
- Worked as 'Nurse In-Charge' in providing headship for 30 bed Medical/Surgical unit with telemetry and also experienced in applying IV therapy.
- Involved in direct patient's charge and also responsible for administration of medication of the patients.
- Acting as supervisor for surgical patients.