Entry Level Programmer Resume
- Programmer Resume
- Entry Level Programmer Resume
If you are a recent graduate in computer programming and looking forward to work as programmer then you must be requiring an entry level programmer resume. An Entry Level Programmer resume completes the purpose of getting a chance to work for some IT organization especially as a programmer. The Entry Level Programmer resume is all about highlighting your academic qualification and performance in your graduation period. Various functions are performed by an Entry Level Programmer such as initial level programming, troubleshooting process and also to perform testing and maintain the overall network issues in organization. At the same time, they can be responsible to manage all accounts of the clients with the company. Therefore, here are some guidelines provided to help you in designing the appropriate Entry Level Programmer Resume.
Sample Entry Level Programmer Resume
5446, 56 Lane,
Swanton Ohio 05896,
Seeking for an interesting and challenging role in software development as an entry level programmer.
University of California, California
Master in Computer Information Management
Institute of Technical Studies, California
Degree in Information Technology
- Operating System: Windows, Vista, Unix, Mac Operating System
- Languages: C, C++, Java, Html, PL/SQL, VBscript, ASP
- Hardware: PC, Dell Laptops, Laser/Inkjet printer, LAN set up, Wireless, IBM laptops, Macintosh
- Software: Lotus Notes 6.5, Visual Studio 6.0, Power quest, MS access, MS outlook, MS excel, MS word, Power Point, Windows, server 2003, Active Directory, .NET 2005, SMS 2003
- Responsible for the troubleshooting the network issues like mapped drives, network printer and scanners, bad ports, low speed etc.
- Managed user accounts by utilizing the active directory.
- New machines were designed and imaged by using PowerQuest.
- Utilize IBM and Dell technologies for provide support on-site to the users.
- Responsible for the LAN network and wireless setup and also for the troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the utilization of WinBatch installs for installation of new software packages.
- Responsible for the imaging, setup and maintenance of the Desktops and Laptops.
- Implement and troubleshoot the wireless and LAN networks.
- For the system architect studied minor C#.
- Also the PCs which are unsuccessful in imaging process also troubleshoot on-site.
- Responsible for the test, analysis and maintenance reported for newly developed GUI systems.
Available upon request.