RPG Programmer Resume
- Programmer Resume
- RPG Programmer Resume
RPG (Report Program Generator) is a computer term used for a high-level programming language. It is an IBM proprietary programming language and is used for building business applications. It was initially designed as a report writer tool to duplicate punched card on IBM mainframes. Now, it can perform all the functions that are possible with COBOL and PL/I. If you can work with AS/400, I Series Power System and have project management experience, search for a job by customizing this sample resume.
26A, West 5 Street
Dayton, Florida 06594
(386) 449 3269
To work as an RPG programmer and help companies in developing business applications using my programming experience.
- Languages known: RPG III, RPG IV, SQL, OCL, CLP, relational database development.
- Data structure, database, FTP, array, data areas.
- Experienced in system administration, system values, PTFs, basic configuration.
- Expertise in security administrator like user profiles, authorization lists, object authorities.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Dayton Technical Institute, Dayton, Florida
Bright Tech Inc.
2012 - present
- Responsible for the analysis, maintenance and enhancement of the applications and systems with the help of the RPG
- Performing maintenance of the interactive programs and batch processing
- Designing and creating software in RPG IV
- Converting the systems database as required
- Maintaining projects reports and preparing presentations
- Working on RPGIV, XML and SQL for developing and maintaining iSeries applications
- Designing and performing test buckets for code unit testing
- Coordinating with other programmers and involving in developing software applications
Jr. RPG Programmer
2009 - 2012
- Assisted in database conversion
- Performed maintenance of the software in RPG IV and ILE programs on systems
- Handle the task of documentation and participated in the technical procedures
- Actively involved in the reconstruction of the system for client company from Cobol to RPG system
Mr. Stephen Smith, Director
Bright Tech Inc., Dayton, Florida
Cell: (386) 412-4512
Mrs. Claira Best, Sr. Manager
Cleartech Inc., Dayton, Florida
Cell: (386) 145-5791