Senior Programmer Analyst Resume
- Programmer Resume
- Senior Programmer Analyst Resume
A Senior Programmer Analyst resume mainly emphasizes on highlighting the programming and analytical skills of the applicant. A Senior Programmer Analyst in any organization maintains the entire functionality of the related computer support system. On the other side, he is the one who develops the web reports related to the concerned company projects. At the same time, the Senior Programmer Analyst is responsible to analyze the project results in proper manner through graphical presentation and testing and implementing codes. They also control the development of complex databases in organization itself. Therefore, before applying for such a senior position known for varied responsibilities, you must be clear with all essential features needed to be mentioned in your Senior Programmer Analyst Resume. Here is one of the samples of Senior Programmer Analyst Resume provided.
Sample Senior Programmer Analyst Resume
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
8456, North 34 Street,
Clinton, NY 05871,
Experienced programmer analyst with the track record of progress in fast paced and complex business environment. Exceptionally organizational and planning skills with the ability to work under pressure skills and outstanding team building and client satisfaction.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Vista, Macintosh, Unix
- Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Oracle, SQL, Fortran, AWK.
- Scripting Languages: HTML, CGI, PERL, Unix Shell Scripting.
- Tools: Clearcase, Visio, Abinitio, B-Liner, Rational Rose.
- In depth knowledge of working in batch and real-time software designing and development.
- Experienced in client/server environment and network architecture with the strong analytical and strategic skills.
- Exceptionally good communication skills with the strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Senior Programmer Analyst
Tales Tech Co.
- Responsible for the support of the functionality of the engine that is used for the loading, storing, retrieving and receiving of information about Sybase and Oracle database.
- Supported and produced many web reports which are used for monitoring and maintaining flow of the revenue through processes.
- Responsibilities also include gathering of the requirements, graphical presentations, high level design, implementation and testing of codes.
- Maintain the account of performance issues and developed complex database components.
- Provide on-call support on rotational basis.
- Resolve problems of production by working with the end-users.
Tales Tech Co.
- Responsible for the analysis and development of the projects.
- Provide support for testing which includes inter testing, unit testing, and system testing.
- Work with the other team member for product reviews.
- Also develops the complex database.
Perfect Technologies Co.
- Responsible for the coding of the program before deadline.
- Responsibilities include testing like unit testing, black box testing and system testing.
University of California, California
Bachelor of Science with Honors, Computer Sciences and Mathematics
New York University, New York
Master of Science in Advanced methods in Computer Science
Available upon request.