Software Programmer Resume
- Programmer Resume
- Software Programmer Resume
The main function of a Software Programmer of any organization is to implement their software knowledge and technical skills in designing and developing software for the systems. As a result, a Software Programmer resume is expected to be highlighted with applicant's educational backgrounds and his experiences in the same field. Recruiters mainly search for the information highlighting your training programs and various web projects, as these are the major sections to be considered during the selection process. An applicant's expertise in most of computer based concepts and technologies really help to execute the best role of a software programmer. As a result, we are providing one of the accurate samples of Software Programmer resume for your better understanding.
Sample Software Programmer Resume
280, 84 west Street,
Paramus, NY 03849,
Seeking for a challenging role of software programmer.
SR Tech Inc.
Jr. Software Programmer
- Execute and analyze projects using hard drive.
- Deals with the customer and analyze their demand and then design, draw, and create and develop various out outlays.
- Develop around 20 projects assigned by the clients from Germany, France and New York.
- Responsible for the designing and compiling all the software on pages.
- Completes the design and web projects on time and transmit to the clients.
- Analyze, develop and implement predetermined projects.
Hot and Fresh foods Co.
- Created the software for the product information, new product release, stock of product, demand etc.
- Responsible for the conversion of analysis into the hard disk.
- Check and ensures the product's production under guidelines of ISO
- Meets the objective of software projects in time
- Experience of more than 7 years in the software technology.
- Worked on around 20 projects for 3 different companies and every project is successful.
- In-depth knowledge of software and current technologies.
- Different technologies known are: C, C++, Java, COBOL, Turbo Pascal, Python, C#, VB6.
University of Vermont, Vermont
Bachelor degree in Information Technology
University of Vermont, Vermont
Master Degree in Computer Software
Available upon request.
This software programmer resume invariably focuses on the objectives, programming skills and job experience of an IT professional. The content of this resume sample matched with the accountabilities, requirements and competencies required for the position of a software Programmer. This sample resume will surely guide you in crafting your own resume.
Sample Software Programmer Resume 1
708 West Main Street
New Mexico, 87109
Accomplished and skilled IT professional looking for a challenging position as a Software programmer to upgrade my skills and knowledge in an established organization.
- Five years of professional experience in handling software technologies
- Extensive knowledge of software and current technologies
- Possess strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to handle various projects and complete within limited time period
- Good command over written and verbal communication
- In-depth knowledge of testing and debugging software tools
- Ability to troubleshoot network problems in LAN and WAN settings
- Proficient in UNIX operating systems, Red Hat LINUX and Windows
- Extensive knowledge of programming languages like Visual Basic, .NET, C++, Oracle 9.X, Perl, Java script, ASP and Java
- Skilled in Visual Basic 5.0, Visual Basic , HTML and ADO.NET
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS-SQL 7.0, and SQL Server databases and Sybase
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from university of Mexico in the year 19XX
- Master's degree in Computer Application from Mexico University in the year 19XX
- Certification Course in CCNA from university of Mexico in the year 19XX
Software Programmer X/20XX - Present
LAL Software Co. Inc., Mexico
- Handled the tasks of preparing files by using computing languages like C/C++ and .Net
- Assigned the responsibilities of analyzing the performance of programs and took action to correct deficiencies in appropriate areas
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing COBOL mainframe batch system as well as other systems
- Handled the responsibilities of installing and upgrading hardware and software tools
- Performed the tasks of preparing presentations on the developed modules and the nature of blending with other modules
- Assigned the tasks of developing modules of software program for client
Software Programmer XX/19XX - X/20XX
Emtech Software Services, Mexico
- Performed coding, testing and troubleshooting programs by using database, hardware and programming technologies
- Assigned the tasks of writing and maintaining programming documentation
- Handled the tasks of testing and developing programming modifications
- Responsible for developing detailed programming logic and coding changes
- Assigned the tasks of generating new program codes by using prescribed specifications
- Resolved problems regarding data input, output requirements and program intent
Areas of Interest:
- To develop excellent knowledge in preparing drafts like "End User Manual " and "How to use Kit"
- To enhance my knowledge of preparing algorithms and flow charts of the given modules
- Name: Miky Boyle
- Date of Birth: XX/XX/19XX
- Employment Status: Full time
- Relationship status: Married
- Mr. Thomson Smith
- Senior Software Programmer
- Leon Software Inc, Mexico
- Cell: (135)-546 9807
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org