Social Worker Resume
Contact Information :
- Full name
- Campus and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
List your highest degree first.
- Name of institution, city and state
- Degree, major and year awarded
- GPA (optional)
Experience : List the most recent experience first.
Activities : Campus and community activities, memberships in professional organizations etc.
Personal : Certifications, security clearances, patents, special awards, citizenship etc.
Try to incorporate the following verbs when making your resume.
Now lets take a look at the necessary information that will make your resume stand out. The following are some of the points you should consider while making a Social Worker's resume.
- Strategic, planning and budgetary responsibilities
- Your main areas of work
- Details of your typical caseload
- Contacts with other professionals
- Assessment of your clients' needs
- Building a relationship of trust and providing practical help
- One-to-one and group work
- Organization and planning
- Producing detailed casework reports
- Any major projects that you have worked on
- New procedures, practices and processes that you have introduced or developed
- Any contribution to reduction of cost, improvement in efficiency, or increase in revenue
- Any other achievements that have benefited your clients / employers
Sample Social Worker Resume
Checkout our sample social worker resumes below :