Pilates Instructor Resume
The post of a Pilates instructor is available in health clubs, fitness centers, educational institutes etc. These trained professionals demonstrate yogic positions and moves for students to emulate. They also try to encourage students to use healthy nutritional practices and lifestyle and thus contribute a lot to the improvement of their health.
Applying for a job
The post of a Pilates instructor is highly rewarding and if you are planning to apply for this post, the presented below is a sample resume for the post. All names and addresses along with contacts are fictitious and you need to customize the sample according to your needs.
Pilates Instructor Resume Example
776 South Old Baltimore Pike
Newark, DE, United States
Contact: (302) 355-0909
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
A certified professional with thorough knowledge about instructing students and rich experience in the said field, intends to work as a pilates instructor for a reputed organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Authorized certification of RYT by the Pilates Method Alliance
- In depth knowledge of yoga blocks, weights, magic circles and stretch bands
- Ability to assess the physical condition of students and making changes in methods and techniques of training as per requirements
- Proven ability to go down to the level of learners and teach with utmost patience
- Profound ability to instruct machine Pilates
- Extensive ability to monitor performance of students as regards the correct use of equipment and exercise techniques
- Rich experience of working as a Pilates instructor and hence extensive knowledge in physical exercises and the related physical therapy
Pilates Instructor, March 2013 - Present
Pilates Institute of America, Newark, DE
Duties and Responsibilities
Pilates Instructor, January 2010 - February 2013
- Instructing students about breathing techniques, physical stretches and meditation techniques
- Giving more emphasis on practicals with due attention to theory as well Instructing students with the help of advanced equipment
- Conducting special weekend sessions on diet issues and mind control techniques giving information about several health related programs conducted by the Pilates
- Performing small clerical tasks such as keeping and updating records of students of the institute, their performance etc.
- Informing parents in time if some health related problems pop up and the student cannot perform well
Pilates training institute, Newark, DE
Duties and Responsibilities
- Instructing students with regards to breathing techniques and streching
- Educating students to correctly use exercise techniques
- Addressing issues such as mind control and diet
- Instructing about correct use of exercise equipment
- Pilates Instructor Certification, Delaware University, Newark, DE
- Bachelor's in Physical education, Delaware University, Newark, DE
Available upon Request.