Financial Services Operations Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Financial Services Operations Manager Resume
Financial Services Operations Managers undertake strategic planning, implementing market plans, handling finance and budgets, cost containing, watching over capital assets etc. They need to be well versed with understanding competitors and markets, pricing strategies, negotiation of contracts, banking, leasing, fiscal management, and legal and accounting practices. Employers prefer candidates with a bachelor's degree in accounting related field followed by an MBA in finance, experience, and skills like time management and multi tasking. The candidate in this resume has an associate management degree with finance as major during the bachelor's degree. He is experienced with efficient communication and time management skills.
Sample Financial Services Operations Manager Resume
500 17th Street NW,
Washington, DC 20006
Telephone No: 202-639-1278
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Goal: Looking for the challenging and rewarding position of a Financial Services Operation Manager with a reputed financial service providing company.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1996 at Operations Management.
- Achieved Bachelor Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1992 at Finance as the major.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Financial Management Personnel Association of San Diego, San Diego in the year of 1996.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Extended expertise in all areas of financial services along with distribution operations.
- Have comprehensive communication skills as well as proved organizational skills.
- Efficient expertise on time administration.
- Have self motivating ability and pass the spirit to others.
- Operations Manager with National Financial Services, Washington, from 2003 till date, where the responsibilities involve:
- Strategic planning and supervision of the implementation of this plan through proper delegation of tasks and setting sub targets for those departments and personnel involved with implementation of the plan
- Supervision of middle level accountants and managers
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly, and annual reports
- Liaise with major clients and conduct important meetings with them
- Contribute to making of budgets and make recommendations for cost reduction
- Assistant Operations Manager with Homeland Financial Services, Orlando, during 2000 - 03, where I was entrusted with the following responsibilities:
- Market research and analysis, determination of pricing strategies, and analysis of competitors and their strategies
- Make recommendations for strategic planning and contribute to the recruitment process by defining the requirements of potential employees seeking employment as accountants and entry level financial managers
- Junior Financial Manager with Secura Financial Services, Indianapolis, from 1997 - 2000, where the responsibilities involved:
- Contributing to strategic planning, market and competitor research, and capital asset oversight
- Ensure compliance with laws, maintain smooth customer service and vendor relations, and make recommendations for determination of pricing strategies