Sous Chef Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Sous Chef Resume
Sous chef is the position responsible for directing and planning the preparation of food in kitchen. They supervise all kitchen staff and solve problems regarding to kitchen and seizing control. They provide instructions and disciplines to keep the excellent environment of restaurant. Their responsibilities outside the kitchen are making staff scheduling.
Sample Sous Chef Resume
3728, North 53 Street,
Minneapolis, TR 0931,
Seeking for a position of sous chef for a high class establishment where my experience and skills will be utilized.
- Very good food service background and culinary skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Good knowledge of kitchen financial management skills.
- Able to work under pressure also.
- Able to remain calm under pressure.
Galaxy Casino Inc., Minneapolis
Worked as Sous Chef
- Done supervision of entire kitchen operations under the direction of manager.
- Responsible for maintaining all company documentation forms and files.
- Helped the chef for hiring, training, and termination of kitchen employees.
- Responsible for following the State, Federal, Tribal and Local laws.
- Find out needs for specific procedures, assigned departments and administer written policies.
- Performed various other duties as assigned.
La Jolla Villa, Del Mar, Boston
Worked as Pastry Chef
- Responsible for creating daily dessert menu.
- For each menu item kitchen protocols were set up.
- Responsible for creating various new items as needed.
Degree in Dietetics, Boston University, Boston