Administrative Aide Resume
Administrative aides lend a hand in smooth functioning of the daily routine of an office. They provide support for accomplishing clerical, administrative, logistical, and other functions. Their role is to answer phone, update event calenders, direct incoming mails, phone calls, and faxes to the concerned person. In a large office, they have to liaise between the management and staff of various departments. These aides also have to look after correspondence and communications affairs of the office. Drafting memos, disseminating official message, prepare presentations, newsletters, bulletins, etc.
The administrative aide has to have good English grammar skills as the person have to prepare and edit official correspondences. He also has to handle customer relations and solves the problems of the latter. Most importantly, the jobholder has to be experienced in record-keeping and data management.
Administrative Aide Resume Example
Richard J. Felt
1453 Turkey Pen Lane
Montgomery, AL 36104
Looking for an administrative aide position with "Marvel Publications," to provide support in clerical, administrative, and logistical functions and handle customer relations.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong experience in administrative aide capacity
- Outstanding computer and data management skills
- Excellent English grammar and task prioritizing skills
- Superior analytical and report-drafting skills
- Experienced in preparing even calendars and scheduling executive appointments
- Ability to multi-task, coordinate with various departments, and communicate effectively
Jeremy Corporation, Montgomery, AL
October 2014 - Present
- Answering phones calls and emails and updating customers about consignment dispatch, billing, etc.
- Preparing and disseminating official memos to all the departments
- Handling clerical and administrative duties of the office and liaising between management and staff
- Maintaining record and database of the company and presenting them to the management when asked
- Prioritizing tasks and ensuring availability of office equipment
- Coordinating with vendors for office supplies and releasing their payments
Amazon Food Company, Montgomery, AL
February 2013 - September 2014
- Answered, screened, and diverted incoming calls to respective cabin
- Handled the preparation from collecting, compiling, and organizing expense reports
- Handled daily petty cash, maintained and tallied a journal at the end of the shift
- Prepared conference hall for meeting and training as required
- Booked traveling tickets and hotel accommodation for company executives
- Arranged for special arrangements for clients visiting the company
- High School Diploma
St. George School, Montgomery, AL