Army Intelligence Analyst Resume
The position of an army intelligence analyst officer is a responsible, challenging and risky job profile. However, what attracts the applicants towards this job profile is the pride of one's your nation. If you are aiming for the position of an army intelligence analyst position, here is some assistance for you. Find the job description, followed by an army intelligence analyst resume example as reference to help you draft an effective resume for yourself.
Army intelligence is that discipline in army which provides the guidance and support to commanders in planning and decision making process. They perform several activities that include analysis, interpretation, planning and execution. Their role is important within the army as they provide the knowledge, skills and expertise necessary to plan army activities. They alert the national security force for probable threats for attacks from enemies. On certain occasions, they may extend their services to overcome political uprisings or natural disasters as well.
Army Intelligence Analyst Resume Example
14, Derby Street, New York, NY
Telephone number: 122 - 040 - 7878
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To acquire the position of an army intelligence analyst and utilize my knowledge and analytical skills for serving the nation honestly and sincerely.
- Strong knowledge in army procedures, political science, regional geography and general knowledge
- Emphasis on serving the organization and nation honestly, dedicatedly and sincerely
- Expert in data research, analysis, compilation and extraction techniques
- Highly capable in intelligence activities of surveillance, reconnaissance (ISR) Synchronization process
Army Intelligence Analyst
United States Army, New York
- Provide intelligence support to army officers as per their needs, situations or emergencies
- Study the strategies, tactics and policies adopted by the army and prepare reports with detailed dissections and explanations concerning the effectiveness of the proposed strategies
- Gather information from different sources and verify the collected data for accuracy and reliability
- Perform encoding and decoding of data efficiently to safeguard data from alterations, interception and miscommunication
Army Intelligence Support Analyst
United States Army, Washington
- Assist the Chief Army intelligence analyst in performing their tasks efficiently
- Conduct up gradation of technologies used for communication, analysis and data management to improve efficiency levels
- Keep track on enemy activities to identify their plans, vulnerabilities and capacities and alert in case of any probable threats, problems or attacks on national security
- Prepare sound strategies and policies for meeting national emergencies successfully. Ensure availability of required resources for the same.
- Keep the organization updated about the newly launched armaments and equipment along with the details about their price, features, effectiveness and suitability
- Master's Degree in Intelligence Analysis
University of New York, 2010
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of New York, 2008
- Proficient in using the work related analytical tools, communication devices, coding/decoding software, database management technologies etc.
Will be provide on request.