Currency Analyst Resume
Each country uses its own currency to perform financial activities in the world's economic market. However, the value of currency differs as per the financial standing of the country. Hence, the role of a currency analyst is important for financial institutions in helping them understand the value of different currencies, their impact, and profitable ways of dealing with the currencies. Their job responsibilities involve playing three crucial roles of a researcher, analyst and an advisor. They research international markets, analyze the performance of different currencies, and advice the organization of making accurate investment decisions.
Currency Analyst Resume Example
Christian S. Sterling
2981 Dark Hollow Road
Mercerville, NJ 08619
To work as a currency analyst for a multinational bank and perform strategic research on financial markets and keep closer watch on the changing rates of worldwide currencies.
Summary of Skills:
- Strong knowledge of finance, economics, and foreign currencies
- Experience in trading with foreign exchange market
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and coordination skills
- Remarkable ability to converse in English, French, and Spanish languages
- Strong attention to detail and research-driven
ABC Bank, Mercerville, NJ
August 2013 - Present
- Studying the world economic markets and making predictions about the upcoming trends and their impact on the present financial condition
- Advising investors and businesses to take the necessary steps and prevent losses, in case the market forecast report shows a negative trend in foreign exchange value
- Creating a performance review system to analyze the performance of the domestic currency in the world economy on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Recommending the investors about productive investing options in a booming market
- Updating the organization about the current exchange rate
ABC Financial Institution, Mercerville, NJ
February 2012 - July 2013
- Kept the organization updated about the performance of domestic and foreign currencies and their impact on international trading and investments.
- Trained the staff members on analyzing and evaluating international trade markets and forecasting the trends
- Resolved queries and doubts raised by staff members/investors on issues of market trends and currency performance
- Performed currency performance analysis and found out reasons for the appreciation or depreciation in its value, as applicable.
- Coordinated activities with the finance department and ensured draft short term and long term financial goals
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
ABC University, Mercerville, NJ