Disaster Recovery Analyst Resume
Disaster recovery management is a mechanism that anticipates risks and uncertainties in business. It involves a process of functions that begins with identifying and analyzing threats and uncertainties. Further, these professionals plan and implement corrective actions to avert or lessen the impact of threats. They ensure accurate implementation of plans with effective control measures. This way they help the organization recover from problematic situations. Their profile is important in an organization as they help reduce the organization's losses by overcoming problems, threats concerning business activities.
If you are seeking opportunities as a disaster recovery analyst in an organization, here is some help on drafting your resume impressively. Refer to the given sample disaster recovery analyst resume.
Disaster Recovery Analyst Resume Example
10, Elm Street, New York, NY 15506
Telephone number: 144 - 040 - 1313
Email id: email@example.com
Career Objectives :
To attain the position of a disaster recovery analyst and guide the organization on ways and methods to prevent and overcome challenges, pressures and uncertainties.
Key Skills :
- Excellent decision-making abilities that help analyze a situation and provide feasible solutions promptly
- Competent in technical aspects of disaster recovery analysis
- Proficient with BCP simulation, business impact analysis and standard tools required in the process of recovery
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Highly skilled at managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Brilliant logic building and problem solving skills
Work Summary :
Disaster Recovery Analyst
Seven Star Services Inc, New York
Since March 2013
Disaster Recovery Analyst
- Identify the low performing areas of the organization and conduct a root cause analysis of the same
- Conduct gap analysis to determine the levels of variations between the planned efforts and current state of activities
- Plan and implement remedial measures to overcome the deviations and bring the projects back on tracks
- Plan and conduct training sessions for members on disaster recovery ways and methodology
- Undertake corrective measures to bring on track the failed projects, system and functions
Vibrant Multi Solutions Inc, New York
January 2011 - March 2013
- Supervise all the aspects of disaster recovery process and verify its smooth functioning
- Study the different business projects and systems and predict the level and nature of probable risk
- Coordinate activities with data and systems security analyst to ensure safe maintenance upkeep of organizational data, systems, departments, projects etc.
- Perform the necessary evaluations, analysis and calculations to predict the uncertainties in execution of business functions.
- Prepare a comprehensive plan considering DR plans of all departments.
Educational Qualifications :
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from St. John's University, New York in the year 2009
- Completed Diploma in Disaster Recovery Management from St. John's University, New York in the year 2011
- Awarded best student of the year from St John's University, New York in the year 2009 for scoring highest grades in that academic year
Will be provided on request.