Golf Attendant Resume
A golf attendant is responsible for the entire maintenance of the golf ground area and the club area. He is supposed to ensure the cleanliness practices in these areas. He is also responsible for greeting guests and players and unloading their bags and carrying them to the playing area. The attendant should be aware of all the rules, regulations and policies of the organization he is working with because he might need to provide information regarding this to the guests and players. Extensive knowledge of operating tools and equipment used in the maintenance of the golf areas, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, physical and mental fitness and ability to work independently as well as in a team with equal efficiency are some of the general expectations from a candidate applying for the post of a golf attendant.
If you are interested in this post, here follows a sample resume for the post of a golf attendant. Remember, this is just an example of how to write a resume for the relevant post and need not be copied as it is. The names and the addresses in this resume are fictitious and need to be replaced by the real ones in your resume.
Golf Attendant Resume Example
289, Grade Street,
Newark, Delaware- 19716
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced golf attendant with an ability and efficiency of handling golfing equipment and carts with excellent organizational skills.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of the material and methods used in preparing and maintaining golf grounds and landscape area
- In depth practical knowledge of operating hand and power tools and equipment
- Proven ability of operating light motorized equipment and golf carts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team with equal efficiency
- Sound physical as well as mental state and ability to perform tasks demanding physical strength
- Profound ability to perform activities such as stooping, bending, kneeling, walking, running, pulling and lifting
- Proven ability to carry out detailed written and verbal instructions competently
Golf Attendant, August 2013 - Present
Green Valley Country Club, Newark, DE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests
- Unloading bags from the guests' cars and carrying them to the staging area
- Providing guests with thoroughly cleaned golf cars stocked with towels, pencils, scorecards, divot sand and ice
- Inspecting the club area and outside operations for the maintenance of cleanliness
- Performing golf car maintenance tasks along with a few minor repairs
- Providing the required information, directions and instructions to golfers regarding the rules of the club and regarding other game-related points
- Ensuring the security of golf equipment owned by the club
- Coordinating with the seniors about the important maintenance issues and adhering to follow all the policies and procedures of the club
- Bachelor's Degree in Recreation, Delaware University, Newark, DE, 2012
Available upon Request.