ISO Auditor Resume
International Organization for Standardization, commonly referred as ISO, is an international association that sets quality standards for various products. Hence, an ISO mark on the products is a confirmation of the products quality to the customers and so, such products are high in demand and easy to sell. Therefore organizations appoint an ISO auditor who assesses the quality of the products to ensure its compliance with the ISO standards. They analyze the performance and dimensions of the manufactured products. They bring to the management's notice details of any product not meeting the quality specifications and suggest changes in the manufacturing techniques to rectify those inefficiencies.
For all the job seekers seeking a career as an ISO auditor, here is an ideal ISO auditor resume example for your reference. This resume template will guide you on drafting your resume effectively and performing a successful job search.
ISO Auditor Resume Example
Address: 15E, Park Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 54412
Telephone Number: 644 - 010 - xxxx
Email Id: email@example.com
To work at the responsible position of ISO Auditor and support the organization in meeting their quality standard goals by checking and maintaining compliance of the manufactured products with ISO standards.
- Extensive knowledge about the quality control and assurance principles and measures
- Familiar with the ISO quality standards, measurements and evaluation tests
- Ability to detect and analyze a problem and suggest feasible solutions
- Capability of handling responsibilities as a team and as an individual
- Superior communication and report making skills
FGH Manufacturers Inc, Fort Worth
March 2013 - Present
- Accountable to check compliance of organization's goods with the ISO standards
- Determine the quality inspection parameters and specifications as quality basis
- Prepare audit report and categorize the areas the product succeeds and fails in
- Perform root cause analysis to compute the reasons behind inefficiencies
- Coordinate with productions team to redesign the production systems and eliminate shortcomings
KLM Manufacturers Inc, Fort Worth
September 2011 - February 2013
- Design the ISO audit schedule and allot responsibilities to the audit teams
- Carry out the quality assessment tests to compute the dimensional, speed and performance levels of the product
- Prepare quality assessment report and give an overview of the product's present quality and efficiency against the expected standards
- Report the non conformity of the products specifications with the ISO requirements
- Resolve any queries raised by management in respect of quality assessment
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in Dimensional Engineering from University of Texas in the year 2010
- Qualified to perform duties as a Certified ISO Auditor from the American Society for Quality in the year 2011
Available upon request.