Environmental Designer Resume
An environmental designer works for the betterment of environment through effective planning of environment development and providing eco-friendly solutions and measures for urban planning. These professionals plan for human and environmental growth through devising sustainable growth methods that are beneficial. These schemes and plans are derived via the use of modern technology and methods after thorough study of schemes and implications on humans and environment.
Applying for a job
Including relevant information in a precise manner is the key to a perfect profile document that can impress employers. Highlighting skills and capabilities in correct order followed by work experience and educational qualifications will add spark to you job application.
Refer to the sample environmental designer resume below to know more.
Environmental Designer Resume Example
229, South Park Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 29947
To work as an environmental designer in a highly competitive organization based on thorough working experience in the domain and an ability to excel expectations.
Key Skills and Qualities:
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other designing applications used in environment systems designs
- In-depth knowledge of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) strategies applied in environment design planning
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Well developed analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Passionate to deliver my best for every task assigned
- Adaptable to work for long hours to meet project deadlines
- Eager to update my knowledge and skills through continuous learning
July 2013 - Present
Job functions and responsibilities
- Designed site maps, sign boards and other display units useful for campus environment
- Developed different solutions for water supply, drainage and sewer system, rainwater harvesting solutions and other solutions for Nirvana Shopping Mall
- Measured pollution levels in different industrial estates and developed schemes to minimize pollution in association with National Pollution Control Board
- Devised plans for renovation of existing residential apartments to increase floor space index and occupancy capacity
- Designed water storage and purification system for rainwater and waste water from drainage with effective cleaning process
- Involved in the concept design of "Windmill Project" for State Electricity Department
- Involved in the planning and development process of Eco-City Project, a residential township based on sustainable growth scheme
August 2010 - June 2013
Job functions and responsibilities
- Designed eco-friendly residential and commercial projects using the advanced construction materials
- Provided cost cutting solutions for renovation of old monuments and buildings of historical importance
- Developed 3D illustrations for all the projects and implemented all designs after receiving approval from concerned Departments
- Developed underground water supply management scheme and maintenance to ensure proper supply of drinking water for residential apartments
- Coordinated with quality assurance department to ensure that all designs and schemes are devised according to standards
- Provided solutions for storm water management and waste management and recycling
- Documented project reports and process details including performance analysis of each project and client satisfaction over different parameters
Master's degree in Environmental science, HBA College, Arizona.