Electrical Control Engineer Resume
Drafting a rewarding resume is not easy. This control engineer resume is an attempt of making you aware of the style and patterns of framing a unique resume. It clearly and briefly explains the characteristic features that make a resume interesting. It communicates section that summarizes personnel credentials, job experience and highest degree relevant to the position. The sample has been drafted by using simple and effective language and can be easily comprehend. The use of chronological form makes the sample more attractive. Feel free to refer this template and make the best use of it by customizing it as per you requirement.
Control engineering is a branch of engineering that focuses on the modeling and designing of dynamic systems (e.g. mechanical systems) and controllers that enables the systems to behave in the desired manner. This type of engineering is a branch of electrical engineering. An electrical control engineer controls and implements electrical systems and applications by using electrical circuits, processors, and microcontrollers .
Electrical Control Engineer Resume Example
7825 Campus Dr., New Port Richey, FL
Candidate with a degree in Electrical engineering and in-depth acumen in control engineering, panel and control assembly along with experience in system integration division, seeks to work as an electrical control engineer in a reputed organization.
- Knowledgeable, experienced, and dedicated professional with broad knowledge of controls engineering and system integration division.
- Familiar with project design, programming, documentation, control and panel assembly, installation, machine wiring, installation, start-up, training, predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Exposed in areas like project testing, project conception, project troubleshooting, project launch and implementation. Sound working knowledge of 24 V DC, 240V AC, 120V AC, and 480V AC electrical circuits.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Skilled in applying the fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of electrical engineering
- Extensive knowledge of control algorithms, calibration and instrumentation, and data acquisition systems
- Comprehensive knowledge of industrial control concepts like analog and digital signal processing, RS232 and Ethernet communications protocols
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and manage time and priorities effectively
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
Dematic Engineering, Florida,
Feb 2012 - Present
Electrical Control Engineer
- Handle responsibilities of developing and implementing high level control strategies for wind turbine
- Assigned the tasks of developing and maintaining PLC control models for wind turbines
- Perform responsibilities of reviewing the design, status and issues of electrical control systems
- Assigned responsibilities of providing control system and process instrumentation engineering expertise for engines and digital controls systems
- Perform the tasks of designing, building, implementing and supporting electrical manufacturing and test equipment
- Handle the tasks of supervising and educating in-house field technicians
A & L Associates, Florida,
June 2009 - Jan 2012
Junior Electrical Control Engineer
- Handle the tasks of interpreting equipment requests and developing design specifications
- Assigned responsibilities of supporting staff in designing controls systems including robotics, motion, vision, and SCADA
- Perform writing and validation of new Software and electrical schematics
- Responsible for drafting documentation for manufacturing per Quality System requirements
- Perform installation, modifying and troubleshooting the existing equipment to assist the manufacturing process
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering- Middleton University, Florida
Will be pleased to provide upon request.