Technical Support Engineer Template
Resume advertises one's credentials, educational qualifications and professional in an organized way. The aim of drafting resume is to get an interview call. To grab the attention of the employer, it is necessary to learn the basic ideas of drafting a professional resume. This technical support engineer resume includes all vital points like career objective, credentials and experience under proper heading and section.
A technical support engineer is also known as a sales engineer. Technical support engineer applies their technical knowledge of a product to sell it by explaining the features and the functions of the specific product. The daily activities of a technical support engineer include selling the product to the client, demonstrating the product and negotiating the price. Sometimes, a technical support engineer coordinates with salesperson and acts as the subject matter expert by explaining the technical benefits of the product.
535, W 33rd Street
Birmingham, AL, 56534
An engineering graduate with extensive experience and knowledge about supporting network protocols such as IP and TCP along with acumen in compatible technology of IBM PC, intends to work as a technical support engineer in a renowned organization.
- Extensive knowledge of Citrix Systems product line and IBM PC compatible technology
- Comprehensive knowledge of server administration and networking protocols like TCP and IP
- Possess strong customer service skills and has the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
- Sound problem solving, analytical and management skills
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
Organization: ABC Corporation Inc, Alabama
Designation: October 2012 till date
Designation: Technical Support Engineer
- Handle the tasks of providing technical support on Citrix products to customers via phone and email
- Perform responsibilities of analyzing and solving problems of minimal to moderate complexity under the instructions of team leads and management
- Responsible for achieving and maintaining call statistics like number of calls answered, number of cases closed or issues resolved
- Handle the tasks of publishing articles on Citrix technical support issues
- Provide technical consultation on current and proposed systems to the clients
- Perform responsibilities of documenting technical cases, recommendations and resolutions in the CRM system
Organization: ATA Technologies, Alabama
Duration: July 2009 to August 2012
Designation: Junior Technical Support Engineer
- Support technical support engineer in designing and developing highly complex integrated solutions to meet business requirements
- Perform and evaluate cost analysis and vendor comparisons for large-scale projects to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations
- Provide escalated, highly complex technical support to customers by investigating and resolving system related matters
- Coordinate technical support staff in planning, conducting and overseeing the technical aspects of projects
- Develop training tools and documentation as well as oversee the implementation of the same
- Review technical literatures and current practices to support business requirements
Achieved bachelor's degree in Engineering
University of Alabama in the year 2009
Will be pleased to provide upon request.