Culinary Instructor Resume
The post of a culinary instructor is available in home science institutes. The candidate interested in this post needs to naturally be a good cook. S/he should be familiar with the fundamentals of culinary science. Moreover, the candidate should also be an efficient trainer. S/he should be a good communicator and possess thorough knowledge of safety principles and hygienic practices to be followed while cooking.
Applying for a job
If you are interested in the post of a culinary instructor, prepare your optimized resume presenting all your cooking skills and send it to some renowned institute. We have prepared a sample resume for the post of a culinary instructor for your reference. The names and addresses in this sample are fictitious and need to be replaced by the real ones in your own resume. Such a neatly drafted resume will definitely fetch you the job of a culinary instructor. All the best!
Culinary Instructor Resume Example
126, East Main Street,
Neward, DE, United States.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate with a Bachelor's in Food Science & Technology along with a certificate in Culinary Arts and in-depth working experience for the said post in Institutes, seeks to work as a culinary instructor for a renowned organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Rich experience in food courts and institutional services, catering services and of working in restaurants and fast food centers
- Expertise in culinary arts with considerable experience in commercial kitchen and catering
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- In depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines to be followed while cooking
Culinary Instructor, May 2013 to Present
Institute of Culinary Arts, Newark, DE
Duties and Responsibilities:
Chef, January 2010 to April 2013
- Explaining students about fundamentals of cooking science
- Instructing students about theory, techniques and terminology of culinary arts
- Instructed food preparation applying kitchen safety and sanitation techniques
- Chalking out and organizing the culinary arts program
- Conducting special batches for homemakers and working women and men
- Conducting special summer camp cooking activities
- Conducting cooking competitions for students of the institute to encourage their cooking skills
- Instructing students about housekeeping principles and safety and hygienic guidelines
Hamilton Cafe, Newark, DE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely synchronization and assembly or guest orders depending on recipe
- Maintaining a clean and neat work environment
- Division and multiplication of ingredients in recipes for suiting order quantity
- Assisting in recipe and menu development
- Instructing new joined cooking staff about recipes and procedures
- One Year Certification Course in Culinary Arts, Delaware University, Newark, DE
- B.S in Food Science & Technology, Delaware University, Newark, DE
Available upon Request.