Assembly Line Operator Resume
Assembly line is a part of the manufacturing unit functions where a product goes through various additions and alterations in a systematic order. An assembly line operator works in a factory and ensures the product goes through right stages in an orderly manner. They need to supervise if the product confers to right quality and standards while being processed. They may inspect the machinery and make repairs from time to time to ensure smooth and efficient working of equipment. They require strong supervisory and organizational skills to perform their duties efficiently.
Applying for a job
Given below is an assembly line operator resume example. We have presented the standard format of resume writing, using an imaginary identity and work profile. You may make changes to the content of this resume to suit your career profile and recruiter's expectations.
Assembly Line Operator Resume Example
Address: 16, Elm Street, New York, NY 45512
Telephone number: 166 - 030 - xxxx
Email id: email@example.com
Candidate with excellent skills related to assembly line operations and adept at handling machineries and equipment related to the job, seeks to work as an assembly line operator.
- Knowledge of functioning with regards to various equipment, machineries and instruments
- Excellent hand and eye coordination
- Capability to perform repetitive tasks accurately and for longer durations
- Strong attention to detailing that helps maintaining accuracy and detecting errors
- Knowledge of safety measures to be followed
Designation: Assembly Line Operator Resume
Organization name: Phoenix Manufacturing Inc, New York
Duration: January 2013 - till date
- Assist the factory supervisory in managing assembly lines of the unit efficiently
- Perform product manufacturing tasks on assembly lines. Ensure the products get processed in right order and are inserted into the machinery in correct manner.
- Undertake repair work, installation, oiling and polishing of machineries, instruments and tools
- Train new joined workers and provide them with instructions to perform their duties efficiently and safely
- Inform the factory manager about any potential risks or dangers to workers while managing the operations
Designation: Assembly Line Operator
Organization name: Unicorn Manufacturing Inc, New York
Duration: September 2011 - December 2012
- Assist the factory manager in planning assembly lines that ensure time and cost effectiveness
- Make use of tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, nuts, soldering ions etc to manage the operation on machinery effectively
- Analyze the machinery and processed products for any defects, errors, malfunctioning etc.
- Supervise the work of assembly workers and make certain they perform their duties as per the required standards and confirming to safety regulations
High School Diploma, Lincoln High School, New York