Bulldozer Operator Resume
A bulldozer operator provides assistance for variety of job operations like constructing roads, buildings, mining, quarrying, lumbering etc. They operate the bulldozer and dig trenches, clear land surfaces, level grounds and make it favorable for construction work. They maneuver the bulldozer and direct the metal plate, known as the blade, in right direction, using different levers, gears and motors. They need to drive the vehicle safely; irrespective of the difficult geographic condition of sites. Along with operating the vehicle, they are responsible for repairs and routine maintenance of the vehicle.
Applying for a job
Find below a bulldozer operator resume example for your assistance. These details will help you understand the major requirements and responsibilities of this job position. Draft your profile document taking an idea from this sample.
Bulldozer Operator Resume Example
Address: 11, Green Park Street, Phoenix, AZ 47712
Telephone number: 466 - 020 - xxxx
Email Id: email@example.com
Seek to work as a bulldozer operator on basis of comprehensive knowledge about driving a bulldozer, maintenance and repair work of the vehicle.
- Knowledge of uses, limitations and operations of a bulldozer
- Profound knowledge of laws, regulation and safety measures pertaining to operating heavy equipment
- Ability to read maps, interpret manuals, catalogs, related to work
- High physical fitness levels that allow performing physically challenging tasks
- Capability of working independently under minimum supervision
ABC Construction Inc, Phoenix
March 2013 - till date
- Operate the bulldozer and work on-site to scrap land and clear grounds for construction
- Be responsible for operating, cleaning, repairing and maintaining efficiency of the bulldozer
- Load and unload construction materials and transport them to dumping areas
- Train new joined workers on driving and maintenance of the vehicle. Assist them in operating the bulldozer safely.
- Perform other tasks as instructed by seniors from time to time
XYZ Construction Inc, Phoenix
October 2011 - February 2013
- Drive the bulldozer, excavate land and level the grounds, as per construction plans
- Set up attachments of the bulldozer with clevis, wedge-pin hitches
- Perform routine cleanliness and maintenance check of the vehicles and equipment
- Report to the management any defects or malfunctioning of the bulldozer and other equipment as well
- Coordinate work with co workers to ensure safe and timely execution and to avoid any instances of accidents or mishaps
High School Diploma, Stevenson High School