Assistant Producer Resume
Assistant Producer typically works on the set of television shows or movies. The position plays a vital role to make films. One can work in such profiles for films, broadcasting and television. Some of the duties of these professionals include developing story themes and concepts, assist writers to write scripts and screenplays, supervise technicians, evaluate the set and costumes, develop budget, find financial options and other related things.
To know more about this profession, see our Assistant Producer Job Description
Applying for a job
Provided below is an optimized Assistant Producer Resume for your reference. This resume example covers the important points to write a standard profile document. It includes vital sections like career objective, skill, educational qualifications and job description.
Assistant Producer Resume Example
1234 Main Court
Santa Cruz, CA, 95060
A Bachelor in Broadcasting and in-depth working knowledge about the television and media production industry, seeks to work as an assistant producer for a leading organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of broadcasting, production and media coverage
- Possess excellent writing, editing, shooting and transmitting skills
- In-depth knowledge of methods and techniques to produce various television shows like news, dramas and serials
- Possess sound organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Frame Maker and Microsoft Word Applications
Organization: BestIn TV.Com, California
Duration: June 2010 till date
Designation: Assistant Producer
- Responsible to interpret ideas/stories to convey the intention, style and mood of the program to artists
- To manage, control and monitor budgets by using external and internal market costs of production resources and to ensure a cost-effective program
- To produce exciting and effective sound and words, visual images that capture and convey the intention, style and mood of the program
- To obtain accurate and interesting material of the program by gathering relevant information from a range of sources
- Responsible to lead and motivate technicians, crew and production teams and provide clear instructions, support, direction and feedback
- Perform tasks to establish clear objectives for implementing effective and economic production schedules
Organization: Vision TV Network, California
Duration: May 2007 to March 2010
Designation: Television Production crew
- Assist assistant producer to write, edit, and organize scripts
- Handle tasks to rewrite wire copy, cue up the tapes, and ensure that the scripts are in order
- To provide guidelines to editorial content of the program and manage growing tape needs on the program
- Handle tasks to draft letters, make phone calls, interview personnel and coordinate with fund raising process
- Responsible to assist producer and other assistant producers to prepare publicity materials
Achieved Bachelors degree in Broadcasting, Saint Mary School, California
Will be pleased to provide upon request.