Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Responsibilities
The post of the associate quality engineer is a high post in the organization and various teams work under his supervision and asks for his assistance from time to time. He works under the supervision of the senior quality head of the organization so as to tell him the things that are going on in the organization. Also, he is responsible for testing the new products for any defects and then he discovers the ways of repairing the product so that it can be useful to the people.
Associate Quality Assurance Engineer Responsibilities in detail
There are a lot of responsibilities that are to be taken care of by the associate quality assurance engineer. As the post of a person increases so do his responsibilities and thus the associate QA engineer has numerous responsibilities that he has to fulfill for the proper functioning of the organizational activities. Some of the major responsibilities that he takes care are given below:
- The QA engineer does the testing of the products in order to make sure that the product is perfect and useful for the people.
- The product manufactured and tested by him should be a proper blend of beauty and usefulness so that more and more people wish to buy it
- He also performs audits and comes up with new strategies so that the new product might be different and better from the already existing products
- The person is also required to keep a track of all the products manufactured and tested by the organization. In this way he can easily make out, which products are still left to be tested
- The QA engineer also coordinates with the advertising team and makes sure that the product is properly advertised so that the demand of the product rises in the market and thus the organization makes more and more profits
Skills of QA Engineer
To become an associate quality assurance engineer a person needs to have a lot of skills. He should have the capability to look after the various functions that he is supposed to take care. Some of the major skills of the associate quality assurance engineer are:
- Testing: The associate quality engineer should have the testing skills as he has to make sure that the product launched by the organization is good to be used by the general public. Also, he makes sure that the product is useful and low on expenses so that more and more people want to buy it
- Communication: He should also have good communication skills so as to interact with the employees as well as the superiors. If he is not able to interact well with the subordinates he won't be able to tell them what work they are supposed to do and how. Also, he has to take care that his words are understood properly
- Leadership: The associate quality engineer should have leadership skills so as to lead the teams and subordinates properly. He should be an efficient leader to take care of the various functions that are performed in the organization
- Negotiation: He should possess the negotiation abilities so as to negotiate the prices with the clients in such a way that ultimately the organization he is working with makes the highest profits
Academic qualifications of QA engineer
To be successful in any field, a person needs to be highly qualified and academically well of. The educational qualifications that the associate quality assistant should possess are given below:
- B. Tech
- M. Tech
- A prior work experience of at least 5 years in the same field
Associate quality assurance engineer might get promoted to the post of head quality engineer if he works efficiently in the organization and does all the work that he supposed to do. He is responsible for checking the authenticity of the products that reach the people ultimately. The associate QA engineer also looks for any defects in the products and correct them before they reach out to the public. He might also try in other bigger and better organizations if he is exceptionally good in his work and if he possesses all the necessary qualities that the employer is looking for.