Associate Recruiter Responsibilities
The associate recruiter is a high post and the recruitments done by him are considered the best for the field. His reputation in the organization is high along with his responsibilities and salary. Although his post is on a higher level still he reports to the board of directors as to what work he does. The associate recruiter has to make sure that the people recruited are well deserving for the job and are responsible enough to carry out all the duties that they are required to do. A lot of hard work is required in this field so that the recruitment process of the organization may run smoothly. He should be witty enough to get the right information out of the applicants. He should also have good humor so as to joke and be friendly with the employees so as to keep the atmosphere of the interview light and lively.
Associate recruiter responsibilities in detail
There are a lot of responsibilities that are carried out by the associate recruiter. Some of the major responsibilities are given below:
- Search: The associate recruiter searches for fresh talent, gives advertisements of the organization, takes a tour of the colleges, interact with people so as to recruit the right person for the right job
- Interviews: The associate recruiter conducts interviews for different people who apply for the job. He asks them questions regarding the job, work interests, their purpose of joining the organization and the salary expected. He also negotiates with the prospective employees regarding their salary
- Review: The associate recruiter reviews the qualifications and the other qualities of the candidates who come for the job. He should also know about the procedure of hiring different people and the policies that that the organization follows
The associate recruiter should have good amount of skills in order to perform his duties well. He makes sure that the right person is recruited at the right place. Some of the major skills of the associate recruiter are given below:
- Communication: The communication skills of the associate recruiter should be impressive. He should be able to interact with students and other people from various phases of life so as to recruit the person at the right place
- Training: The associate recruiter arranges different types of trainings for the new joiners so that they can know more about their work and the office environment. He also conducts training where in they are told about the policies of the company so that all of them are followed, each word by word. He should be skilled enough to train all the new joiners
- Paper work: He also takes care of all the paper work that has to be filled by the employees so that they might start working. He advices them as to how all the paper work has to be done and they make sure that the employees give the accurate and authentic information while filling up the forms. He should know all the basics of filling up a form.
Educational qualifications Required
To become an associate recruiter, a person should be highly qualified with the knowledge of all the jobs. The educational qualifications of associate recruiter are given below:
- Bachelor's of Business Administration
- Master's of Business Administration with specialization in Human Resources
- A prior work experience of at least 6-7 years in the same field
The main job of the recruiter is to recruit the fresh and good talent from among the people who have applied for the job. He makes sure that the right person is recruited for the right job so that the work may take place properly. The associate recruiter might be promoted to the post of head recruiter and he might also try in better and bigger companies for the same post or higher post if he possess all the qualities the employer is looking for. With high post comes higher responsibilities and he has to fulfill all those to become a successful associate recruiter.
Associate Recruiter Resume