Instrument Technician Resume
The sample instrument technician resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of instrument technician.
Sample Instrument Technician Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Objective: To be an active part of industry where I will use my abilities and to increase my skills.
10 Years of Experience as the Instrument Maintenance Technician in Onshore and Offshore in India and East, in Gas & Oil Industries specific in Process Control Instructions, Offshore platforms, LNG plant etc.
Electronics Engineering Diploma
Polytechnic Government College, Palakkad, Kerala, India, 1994.
School of B.E.M.H. Palakkad, India, 1991.
- Having good knowledge of plant safety rules & regulations.
- Good knowledge about Permit to work systems (PWS) and several kinds of permits like Cold work permit, Hot work permit, Limited Space Entry permits.
- Familiarity about several kind of Perilous involved in work area and essential safety measure to be done for the safe work.
- Capacity to do job alone by following Safety rules & regulations.
- Good Experience in the Plant Maintenance and Commissions.
- Sound knowledge and good experienced in the management Plant Instrument Maintenance.
- Well-known with the Plant Running, Predictive, Preventive, Breakdown and Corrective Maintenance.
- Experienced in the Boiler Management Systems (BMS).
- Specialist in Installation & Calibration of different types of the Modern Smart Electronics & Pneumatic instrument.
- Skilled in PLC, DCS, ESD Plant Automation Control System.
- Effective knowledge of the Lock Out Tag Out Processes.
- Operational knowledge in a Fire and Gas Systems like HC Detectors & UV, H2S Detectors, Smoke Detectors.
- Sound skills of all kind of Rotating Equipment Maintenance, Gas Turbines, Compressors etc.
- Operational knowledge in a Turbo-tronic Turbine Control System.
- Sound knowledge of the Bently Nevada Vibration Monitor system.
- Able to do a job independently.
- Skilled to read Engineering Drawings, Loop Diagrams, P&ID Drawings, Logic Diagram & Hook up drawings also.
- Skilled in Computer Operations.