X Ray Technician Resume
The sample x ray technician resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of x ray technician.
Sample X Ray Technician Resume
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Objective: To get a demanding position that will use my skills and develop my knowledge in a medical field.
Patient Care, Front & Back Office Skills, Superb Customer Service, Computer & 10 Key By Touch, Radio logic Equipment, Radiation Safety, Safety Operations & Maintenance, Image Creation & Evaluation, Radiologic Positioning & Procedures, Administration, Team Leading.
X-Ray Technician (State Registered) (02/2005)
Deptartment of Health/Performance Master, Ft. Worth, Texas
Tarrant County Society College, Ft. Worth, Texas, 08/2002 - 12/2004
House Depot-Part Time (10/2006 - Present)
Supervisor (Front End), Plano, Texas
- Supervise customer as the priority making sure that enough stations are accessible.
- Teach and, watch front end when are in preparation linked with questions.
- Make sure that department passageways and, walking areas are safe & secure.
X-Ray Technician (05/2005 - Present)
Independent X-Ray, Garland, Texas
- Control x-ray equipment to create radiographs of designed parts of body.
- Explains processes to patients and deal with their matters.
- Captures pictures and build up filming.
- Ensures suitable supplies and equipment are set and available for the procedures.
- Ready the x-ray equipment according to the body part.
- Establish exposure factors to get best imaging for the individual patients.
- Perform radiation safety for patients.
- Assure radiation safety for personnel during procedures.
- Maintain radiation dosages as low as possible.
- Ability to suitably set up for particular procedures.