Junior Office Assistant Resume
As a junior office assistant, you are required to complete all sorts of administrative duties, including greeting visitors and clients, answering/ transferring phone calls, supporting senior staff members, arranging meetings and appointments, and maintaining files and documents, etc.
When applying, a junior office assistant resume should showcase various skills such as effective communication, time management, organizational, and computer skills. In addition, the resume must also speak about your abilities to prioritize tasks, answer incoming phone calls politely, adaptable nature, and team-oriented nature.
Sample of Junior Office Assistant Resume
Teresa J. Smith
3129 Breezewood Court
Leoti, KS 67861
To earn a junior office assistant position at “WyPro Tech,” and use my administrative skills in streamlining daily office duties as well as supporting the office staff.
Summary of Skills:
- High-level of accuracy and attention to detail whilst working to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet and Email with excellent typing skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including an ability to liaise with all levels of people
- Adaptable to changing working conditions and work collaboratively with team members to achieve positive results
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to assist and support senior professionals like mangers and other staff members in the organization like scheduling meetings, appointments, making travel arrangements, etc.
- Possess professional and polite telephone manner
- Ability to handle and maintain various confidential files and documents
- Ability to work in flexible schedules, including working nights, weekends and holidays, whenever necessary
- Willingness to learn new things with an enthusiastic attitude
Junior Office Assistant
Kmart Corporation, Leoti, KS
February 2017 - Present
- Providing administrative support to all members of staff, ensuring efficient, and effective operations of all day-to-day tasks
- Preparing and organizing documents, letters, emails, and correspondence as requested by management
- Handling incoming phone calls and other communications
- Greeting clients and visitors and directing them as per their purpose of visits
- Assisting staffing department with various recruitments and human resources tasks
- Maintaining filing system and record information as needed
Junior Office Assistant
Coles Group, Leoti, KS
March 2016 – January 2017
- Answered telephone calls and in-person inquiries, including meeting and greeting guests, taking messages
- Organized various travel arrangements by booking accommodations and reservations for clients, managers and team members
- Provided support to the reception team during busy periods, and also performed general filling, scanning and printing duties
- Organized and maintained office common areas, kitchen areas, and their facilities
- Assisted office manager in conducting regular health and safety checks
- Handled ordering and receiving of various office supplies, equipments, and materials
- Updated and maintained client databases
Associates Degree in Business Administration
Jamestown Community College, Leoti, KS
New! Not satisfied with your resume? Get your resume written by an 'Administrative Resume Writing Expert' (CPRW) for just $69.90.