Business Architect Resume
- Architect Resume
- Business Architect Resume
Business architects try to link organizational objectives with an organizations area of operation and way of doing things. Business architects analyze the architecture of the organization in terms of its hierarchy, business capabilities (what the organization does), business processes (how they do it) and business information. All external factors are considered and corrections / improvements are suggested in what projects should be undertaken, how they should be executed and with what governance structure. These architects need to have an MBA degree, the ability to take a holistic view of the organization and good abilities to analyze and communicate.
Sample Business Architect Resume
129 W. Fort Street
Detroit, MI 48226
Telephone No: 313-496-1010
Email id: email@example.com
A middle level business architect position with a major automobile company.
Kforce Technology Staffing, Spring Valley, NY
- Determining most effective programs, identifying value creation opportunities to manage delivery and address opportunities to drive maximum value realization.
- Helping in the performance measurements and development of capabilities.
- Documentation and creation of business strategy and vision.
- Knowledge of business strategies for the implementation of coming up projects with practical suggestions.
- Performed detailed business diagnosis to determine gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Shaping functional or IT solutions and recommending roadmap for the implementation.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills - qualitative as well as quantitative - combined with excellent business judgment.
- Proven experience conducting business analysis.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Experience with business systems modeling techniques and tools including business process management and use cases.
University of New York, Ocean Beach, NY
Master's Degree in Business Administration