Database Architect Resume
- Architect Resume
- Database Architect Resume
A database architect designs and implements the manner in which the data with an organization is stored in a database and how it is accessed by different parts of the system. In short a database architect is concerned with anything that determines the nature of data, its structure and the manner in which it flows. Database systems affect the reliability and availability of data on critical corporate systems. The critical nature of corporate systems requires a database architect to be an expert with database technologies, system analysis, solid programming and design. Experience is highly valued to prevent costly errors.
Sample Database Architect Resume
90th Street and Broadway
New York, NY 10027
Telephone No: 212-854-1090
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Database architect position in the well known industry where more than 5 years of experience will add value to operations.
Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Proficient with business objects.
- Self motivated, goal oriented, and organized.
- Demonstrated analytical and strong innovative ability with wide implementation skills.
- Data Modeling.
- Good technical and problem solving skills.
- Expertise in C++, C, Unix Shell Scripts.
- Knowledge of Oracle database server, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL Server, XML, UNIX shell scripting.
Modis, Inc., Cleveland, OH
Winter Wyman, Rockville, MD
- Coordinating with the owners of business to develop new business views of data.
- Find out new information and reporting needs.
- Accountable for architecture, management and development in a reporting environment.
- Prepare strategies for future projects.
- Interact with technical team members and business stakeholders to gather and analyze application requirements.
- Using available database development tools, implemented database solutions.
- Designed database solutions to satisfy technical or business requirements.
- Gave written status reports to management concerning project tasks, status, and risks/issues.
University of Maryland, Rohtak, MD
- MS in Comp Science
- BS in Comp Engineering