Web Architect Resume
- Architect Resume
- Web Architect Resume
The job of a web architect is to design and implement the technical aspects of an organization's website. The web architect designs the application framework, selects the software and hardware platforms and determines the site navigation. Web architects also analyze net traffic patterns and determine system volume and, in some cases, create original web content. The main requirement is a wide knowledge, and preferably experience, in various web development languages. The job also involves understanding and implementing the requirements of the client, making communication and interpersonal skills necessary. Technical qualifications include a degree in computer science or related fields.
Sample Web Architect Resume
21 North Bennet Street,
Boston, MA 02113
Telephone No: 617-227-1008
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly talented, experienced and trained technology team manager and internet software architect with a software engineering background, a positive attitude and proven record of delivering production quality systems at prototyping speed.
Department of Education, Queensland Government
- Development and management of the departmental web content management system.
- Knowledge of web development methodologies and technologies at expert level.
- Managing staff intranet websites and internet portal.
- Ongoing maintenance and application architecture for different range of web systems.
- Application and understanding of government and industry standards.
- Negotiation and analysis of user and business needs in information provision.
- Designed innovative and creative solutions to meet current and future needs.
- Demonstration of EQ interests in broader projects.
- Support and consultation for content publishers, web developers and managers.
University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH
Bachelor of Computer Science
- High volume, secure, scalable, and complex web site technical architecture and design.
- C, Perl, Java, C++.
- Solaris, Linux, Mach, IRIX, HPUX, Windows.
- Apache 1, Apache 2, Mason, mod_perl, CGI, thttpd.
- Oracle, MySQL, SQL, database schema design.
- CVS, Subversion, ClearCase.
- Qmail, postfix, bind9/named, sendmail.