Loan Processor Resume
- Banking Resume
- Loan Processor Resume
Loan processor is the person who is responsible for verifying, compiling and sorting information for mortgage loans. They verify all documents to make sure that the application data is meeting and completing all establishment standards including liabilities, length of employment, amount of mortgage and borrower assets.
Loan processor submits the mortgage loan application files for approval. They use computers for typing loan application forms and calls companies to obtain survey, appraisal and property abstract. Their other responsibilities include recording of data on status loans in which new applications and approved loans are included.
Sample of Loan Processor Resume
6283, South 23 Street
Carlisle, MA 03921
Objective: Searching for a responsible and challenging position of loan processor in leading banks and help in compiling, sorting and processing loan applications.
- Excellent banking services knowledge.
- Very hardworking and job-centric.
- Self-driven and self-motived to achieve career goals.
- Proficient in setting and accomplishing business goals.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- SAP Program
- AS400 Program
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Internet Developer
Mako Medical Center, Carlisle, MA
2011 - Present
- Responsible for researching market for the maintenance of competitive pricing.
- Provide satisfactory service to customer.
- Responsible for scheduling appointments.
- Collecting and compiling loan applications for approval.
- Assisted managers in hiring and training new recruites
- Addressing and solving customer problems relating to loans
Bank of America, Carlisle, MA
2009 - 2011
- Maintained loan portfolio and expedited urgent loans approvals.
- Looked after the management of collection and overdrafts process.
- Done appraisal and agreed to complex work out loans.
- Compiled information of loan delinquency accounts, and did collection with interest.
- Prepared credit information in which loan growth trends, quality trends and loan product concentrations were included.
- Took responsibility of administration and oversights of confidential loans.
Master's degree in Business Management, MA University
Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Carlisle, MA