Computer Scientist Resume
- Computer Resume
- Computer Scientist Resume
Computer scientist is the position responsible for designing and developing scientific software applications. They also develop hardware in the environment of scientific and medical research. Scientists are responsible for research or applications into techniques and methods of computer science that will be useful to store, transform, manipulate and to present information with the use of computer system.
Computer scientists develop various new and improved principles, concepts and techniques that will give advance to the body of knowledge of computer science. However, this position requires very depth knowledge of theoretical knowledge of computer science.
Sample Computer Scientist Resume
6383, North 82 Street,
Tarrytown, UL 937421,
Looking for a very advance, challenging and responsible position of computer scientists that will allow me to utilize my research skills.
- Web development-PHP, XHTML, CSS
- Languages- C, C++, VB, C#, OPS5
- CS Tools- Subversion, GCC, GDB, Lex/Flex, Yace/Bison
- Databases-SQL, MS MySQL server, Crystal reports
Rose Research Inc., Minneapolis, MN
Assistant Computer Scientist
- Responsible for maintaining documentation for the Rose Research data software
- Also designed and implemented improvements
- Computer programs were developed for analysis of data
- Some tools are developed to distribute various representations in the Rose research but not limited to research
- Responsible for conducting and planning neutron scattering experiments. Also weigh up the data
- Provide education in the use of the Rose research data acquisition system
- Performed other duties as assigned
Cousins Engineering Ltd. Stony Point, NY
- With the use of Crystal Reports generated some reports
- Responsible for developing and maintaining database applications
- Interfaces were designed and modified between business and application units
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining existing applications
- Used SQL script, Crystal Reporting, Destiny LOS, Visual studio and scheme programming language
- Data management strategies were used to support application and reporting integration efforts
- Responsible for creating and maintaining system documentation of project
- Done various other duties as assigned
PHD in Computer Science, Boston University, Boston,
MS computer Science, Boston University, Boston.