Senior Applications Programmer Resume
- Computer Resume
- Senior Applications Programmer Resume
Application programming is a field in which the concerned programmers have to work using various programming languages and be able to produce results equally good in all of them. This is because the applications are being developed keeping in view different platforms and multimedia devices like desktops, palmtops, 3G mobile phones, tablets, etc. Hence, becoming a senior applications programmer is really a challenging job. To accomplish this dream, a great deal of perseverance and determination is needed; as well as a drive to work very hard. This sample resume is of such a senior application programmer who is presently incumbent in this position.
Sample Senior Applications Programmer Resume
683, Hughens Boulevard,
Ann Arbor, MI, 44678
Acquire a demanding position where creativeness can be used for developing and upgrading the computer software and hardware components.
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (1990)
Northeastern University, California
Bachelor of Science in Electronics (1986)
Southwestern University, Florida
Computer Programming Skills:
- Extensive experience of programming using SQL embedded in C++; developed SQL programs and applications
- Also worked in DB2 Express - C in which I handled XML sheets using this database management system
- Able to program and develop applications on all the OS platforms available in the market
- Conversant with database management systems of various types using different kinds of platforms
1998- Present date: Work as the senior programmer at the Dave Murray Life Insurance Company with the following work responsibilities
- Provide necessary guidance and management to the junior programmers during various Computer illustration guiding projects
- Supply necessary development and maintenance proceedings for 'C' systems
- Wrote an essential illustration for installing various software
- Initiate and coordinate an exclusive Information System for mainframe programming systems
- Maintained and provided due support for the accessible online systems along with the batch systems
- Developed an exclusive file transfer method from and to the Mainframe to Personal Computer and vice versa by the use of the Network data Mover Capacitated software
1993- 1998: Acted as the computer programmer for Gars Coordination, Philadelphia with the following job responsibilities
- Provide quality maintenance and expansion methods for upgrading client base
- Offer required monitoring over product accessibility, contact daily practiced information with new product release displaying proceedings
An application programmer is one who works and programs, typically using various programming languages to create a wide variety of software applications. He is an individual who either creates new applications or else modifies the existing ones. A senior application programmer is an application programmer who has garnered a lot of experience and is seasoned in the work, rather, in the field itself. This profession needs some deal of creativity because the applications, which are being made have to be innovative and different from hundreds of similar applications already existing in the market. This sample resume is an example you can follow to make your own resume as effective as this one.
Sample Senior Applications Programmer Resume 2
380, East Temple Road,
Huntington, UT, 45328
Put in applicable experience along with the quality academic background to the place of excellent computer programmer or the software engineer.
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (1994)
North California University, California
Bachelor of Science in Electronics (1990)
Florida University, Florida
Computer Programming Skills:
Professional Excellence Summary
- Deep knowledge of JAVA JDBC SQL application database management working platforms
- Developed stand alone graphical applications using languages like PHP
- Used dynamic programming languages like PERL for graphics programming
- Also well versed with other languages like C and visual basic
- Have the capability for an effective client support personnel
- Proficient in database repairing along with trouble solving skills
- Efficient in implementing various program enhancements including online message system
1999- Present date: Work as the senior patient scheduling programmer of the system for the Maiden Cooperation with the following work responsibilities
- Provide necessary software development to this private owned company in the field of the health care industry.
- Supply various designs to the existing system for the purpose of its enhancement and added efficiency.
- Managed the entire designing of new product generating strategy.
1995- 1998: Acted as the analyst for the Marshall Cooperation with the following responsibilities
- Provided onsite support procedures of software installations for the newly joined clients
- Supply necessary problem solving solutions to the existing clients
- Enhance the online system for sending messages within the programming group