Carpenter Resume Sample
- Construction Resume
- Carpenter Resume
A carpenter in the construction field is responsible for all the repairing and installation work. He must be able to handle necessary tools and equipment while constructing and fixing windows, doors, cabinets, shelves, etc. His contribution to the aspects of construction is vital.
This sample construction carpenter resume page gives you all the details which are required in the resume for the position of a carpenter. Customize it and create a new one for applying to the job.
Sample Resume for Carpenter Jobs
777 Main Highway, 22
Danbury, CT 89009
(456) 456 9789
A carpenter position in a well-known construction company that provides the opportunity to construct, and repair woodwork structures, and encouragement for personal grow.
- Capability to correctly understand and work according to the blueprints
- Good knowledge of power tools and hand tools
- Have good experience of construction carpentry work
- Exceptional analytical and mathematical skills
- Experienced in constructing, repairing and installing woodwork structures
- Excellent agility and flexibility in using both the hands
- Ability to start and finish the project in time
- Exceptional ability to do work as per requirement
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
Creative Construction Company, Danbury, CT
2011 to Present
- Taking orders from site supervisors for installing, repairing, and constructing doors, windows, cabinets, shelves, furniture, etc.
- Reading blueprints, sketches, drawings and layouts to measure the available space and plan my work accordingly
- Evaluating the project scale and finish time and informing the same to the supervisors
- Submitting material requisition to the authority and reports on the used raw materials
- Using hand and power tools in constructing wooden structures
- Inspecting the scale of the repair work and informing the authorities about the time needed to complete them
Bids construction Inc., Danbury, CT
2009 - 2011
- Completed repairing and installation of doors, windows and other things in given time and budget
- Worked according to the blueprints and building plans in assessing the material needs and finish time
- Handled different tools such as power saw, drilling machines, hand tools, etc. to construct wooden structures as per requirement
- Created built-in storage space, book cases, small room additions to houses, cabinets, etc.
Diploma in Carpentry
City Occupational Training Institute, Danbury, CT
High School Diploma
Community High School, Danbury, CT