- Construction Resume
- Custodian Resume
A custodian is caretaker of a given construction by doing certain duties such as clean the tables, desks, doors and also sanitize and maintain the construction. The custodian should be able to work independent as well as team member.
This sample custodian resume given here gives you the details that should be included in a resume for the post of a custodian. Generate your own resume with the help of custodian resume example given here.
Sample Custodian Resume
Santa Road 23.
Arkansas City, AR 9879,
Seeking a job for the post of Custodian.
- Completed High school Diploma from GB College, DL in 1999.
- Completed First Aid Training which helps in custodian job.
ABC Construction Company Ambler, AK
Construction Custodian 2005 - till date
- Handled the responsibilities such as cleaning kitchens, halls, resting rooms etc.
- Kept the company environment fresh and clean.
- Cleaned the dust bins and other dirty area.
- Communicated with senior to solve the different problems.
- Identified and reported construction maintenance requirements in given construction.
University of Denmark, Meriden, CT
2002 - 2005
- Cleaning of windows, walls and doors of given construction.
- Also cleaned carpets and furniture of assigned facilities.
- Handled the team members by doing their work in absence of them.
- Performed defensive protection in and around construction.
- Performed work as per assignment.
Summary of Professional Skills:
- Able to do work independent or as a team member.
- Excellent in English communication.
- Ability to work with co-workers.
- Capable to do minor repairs, responding emergency calls etc.
- Seven years of experience as construction custodian.