Construction Maintenance Technician Resume
- Construction Resume
- Construction Maintenance Technician Resume
This page contains the sample construction maintenance technician resume with his duties and responsibilities and also other essential things which should be included in the resume for the post of construction maintenance technician.
This sample construction maintenance technician resume example helps you to create a best resume to win the job. The candidate who applies for the post of construction maintenance technician should be able to do multi tasks in the given construction.
Sample Construction Maintenance Technician Resume
1987 Cobblestone Drive.
Arkansas City, AR 8796,
Position as maintenance technician for construction maintenance organization where I can utilize the repairing, research, and leadership skills.
Abs-Mac Construction Bristol, CT
Construction Maintenance Supervisor
2004 to present
- Helped in different activities to solving problem and scheduling
- Trained the staff on safety training
- Also helped in other activities such as developing and implementing alteration and other things
- Developed, interpreted and implemented policies and procedures
Mc-DSL Construction Acton, AK
Construction Maintenance Technician
2000 to 2004
- Completed multi tasks simultaneously
- Helped supervisor to minimize workload
- Communicated with supervisor if there any problem
- Repaired and troubleshooted not only painting but also irrigation and plumbing
- Ordered materials and supplies as per requirement
- Bachelors of Engineering in civil Engineer from SR College, AZ in 1999.
- High School Diploma from ALK College, CT in 1995.
- Able to handle multi tasks simultaneously
- Have good knowledge as construction maintenance technician in well known construction firm
- Excellent in communication so able to handle any type of staff
- Extensive understanding of policies, actions, tools, materials and provisions related to the structure, function, maintenance
- Excellent in time management