- Construction Resume
- Groundskeeper Resume
Groundskeeper in construction field is the position which is responsible for the duties such as maintenance actions for playground, road landscaping areas, road lights, tools, and services.
The sample groundskeeper resume given here focuses on the particulars required for the post of groundskeeper. A groundskeeper should able to handle all construction related tasks with the help of co-workers.
Sample Groundskeeper Resume
677 Main Street.
Ansonia, CT 0707,
To secure a position with a well established association that will guide to a permanent rapport in the field of construction.
- High School Diploma from HL College, AL in 1999
- Completed required training for the post of groundskeeper
Department of Works, Middletown, CT
- Maintained database of different activities
- Handled the different tools such as tractors, hand and control tools in a secure and efficient manner
- Pulled out garbage, trim plants; highlighted posts and symbols
- Planted various types of grass and plants
- Maintained computerized irrigation organization
Department of Works, Groton, CT
- Trained employees in regard of procedures and tools operation
- Watered and fertilized ground regularly
- Kept the records of all equipment and all project
- Repaired spraying, mowing and other things
- Performed related duties also
Skills and Abilities:
- Performs other duties as required
- Deep information of and capability to do grounds and lawn maintenance
- In depth capability to understand writing and track on paper and spoken information
- Carry out grounds maintenance and common care of lawns
- Excellent information of repair practices and procedures