- Construction Resume
- Laborer Resume
A construction laborer is hired in the construction field for performing different types of work that usually require physical strength and dexterity. Hence, a laborer resume must be constructed only after considering the type of duties the employer wants him to fulfill. He may apply to the construction company against a job advertisement, or to the agencies offering construction placement. In both the scenarios, the applicant must specify his professional expertise concisely. Here is a sample resume targeting agencies and construction companies for a construction laborer position.
Sample for Construction Laborer Resume
5762 Gates Park
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
To secure a construction laborer position which will permit me to use the skills and other related knowledge acquired during the employment in the construction field.
- Talented and experienced person in performing all physical tasks involved in the construction field
- Capable of doing repair and maintenance work on all types of machines and equipment
- Skilled in cleaning and removing debris from the construction site
- Adept in handling and operating digging machines, pallet jack, erecting scaffolding, and using lawn movers, wheelbarrow, etc.
- Skilled in demolition of concrete structures with right equipments and safety
High School Diploma
City High School, Atlanta, Georgia
Elite Construction Company, Atlanta, Georgia
2011 - present
- Cleaning all construction areas to avoid any possible hazards
- Repairing and maintaining construction machinery and equipment
- Loading and unloading of trucks and hoists materials
- Assisting in erecting and disassembling of scaffolding and other makeshift structures
- Mixing ingredients for creating compounds used in covering and cleaning surfaces
- Pouring cement and other components using float, screed and trowel
Lee Construction Company, Danbury, CT
2009 - 2011
- Operated different types of equipment such as pavement breakers, jackhammers, and power tools, etc.
- Disassembled and maintained other structures used for temporary use
- Performed the tasks of moping, brushing, and spreading paints
- Followed safety instructions of site supervisors and performed duties wearing safety gears
- Helped in snow removal from the parking lots and sidewalks using hand tools, sand truck and power equipment
- Performed several general duties as required