Graphic Designer Resume
- Designer Resume
- Graphic Designer Resume
Graphic designer is the person who creates the design that works as communicator or a messenger for the customers. These designs are necessary for advertising and other promotional activities such as websites, books, magazines, computer games, posters, displays, corporate communications, exhibitions, product packaging and many more.
Graphic designers meet customers and account managers for understanding their requirements of designs and then they creates the design according to their business need. They use their own creativity and some informational data throughout their research to creatinge design. They also give their own ideas and suggestions to clients and customers for creatinge designs.
Sample Graphic Designer Resume
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
Objective: Looking for a permanent and full time position with advance opportunity in graphic designing.
- Excellent creativity in graphic designing
- Good experience with design concepts such as packaging and advertising
- Very much familiar with print production and preparation
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Very good in sketching
- Familiar with computer knowledge such as MS Word, Photoshop, Presuasion, QuarkXpress, Illustrator, Pagermaker etc
Cygnet Media Productions, Long Beach, California
Art director - Graphic Designer
- Responsible for managing and coordinating various graphic design projects using helpful ideas to complete it
- Work together with team members and staff to create concessive designs and to meet requirements of clients
- Organize temporary designers, customers and consultants to meet requirements
- Responsible for building, motivating and directing production and designing team
- Carry out some marketing and sales presentations
- Succeed to complete client's projects on timely manner
Some graphic company
Worked as Graphic Designer
- Responsible for producing various ad-campaign strategies for various services and products
- Used PMS and color processing to create consumer packaging
- Responsible for preparing designs for various photo shoots
- Designed roughs, thumbnails and final comps for printing
- Also responsible for creating mechanicals
- Make use of some typography that can help to appeal some specific audience
Degree in Graphic Art, University of Southern University, California
sketching, painting, reading, cricket, volleyball etc.