Jewelry Designer Resume
- Designer Resume
- Jewelry Designer Resume
A Jewelry Designer is a person who designs all the beautiful jewelry that decorates either small shops or big show rooms. Though all the designs seem very beautiful and attractive, it takes a lot of time and effort to make them. This describes the criticalness involved in this job.
If a person is willing to make a career as a Jewelry Designer, he/she should have completed either a diploma or a degree in Jewelry Design. In addition, he/she must have good computer proficiency, as the job involves making designs on the computer.
Find the sample Jewelry Designer resume given below.
Sample Jewelry Designer Resume
403, 6th avenue
Montgomery, AL- 35112
(659) 846 - 9466
To work with a reputed organization where my designing skills will be best utilized and will provide a good growth to my career.
Formal Education :
- Bachelor of Arts (Ancient History), 2002
University of Phoenix
- Diploma in Jewelry Design, 2003
- Bachelor of Jewelry Design, 2006
Summary of Qualifications :
- Good knowledge and experience in designing and crafting various kind of Jewelry
- Good knowledge about the likes and dislikes of customers regarding designs
- Vast information regarding the latest as well as traditional jewelry used in different cultures across the globe
- Computer proficiency with experience of working on different jewelry designing software
- Thorough knowledge of Gems, Silver & Gold Jewelry
- Thorough knowledge of the machine processes needed for crafting jewelry
Professional Experience :
D'Damas Gold Inc.
Senior Jewelry Designer (2006-present)
- Made new designs on a company built software, called 'JewelDraw'
- Crafted the new design into Jewelry with the help of hand tools and automated machine
- Arranged many Customer relationship programs to understand their likes and dislikes on a periodic basis
- Handled a team of assistants with faster completion of assigned tasks
- Repaired damaged jewelry, damaged historical pots, coins, watches, etc.
- Studied current market trends while preparing new designs
- Increased efficiency in crafting process
Interests and Extra Curricular :
- Attended "National Annual Workshop for Jewelry Designing", for three successive years.
- Visited Europe's famous historical places to check out their culture and arts